September 18, 2023 —— Prof. Dr. Fadi Al-Turjman comes from Near East University joined us as general chair.
September 15, 2023 —— Prof. Li Guo comes from North University of China joined us as general chair.
September 15, 2023 —— ICMIII 2024 will be held in Melbourne, Australia.
Manuscripts must meet the high quality standards that have been established for ICMIII 2024, reporting original, significant results of interest to mechatronics, IoT and industrial informatics. Double blind review by external referees (where the reviewers do not know the identity of the authors, and the authors do not know the identity of the reviewers) is required for acceptance of manuscripts. All manuscripts are screened by ICMIII 2024 editors before they are sent out for external review. Editors may decline a manuscript without external review if they judge the manuscript to be clearly unsuitable for the conference (e.g. out of scope, fundamental flaws, duplicative, incremental, poor quality of English, excessively wordy). Note that a paper is considered "incremental" if it does not convincingly add new and important results to the field.
Resubmissions of previously rejected manuscripts require a cover letter with a detailed response to the referee and editor comments. If the new manuscript does not address the reviewer and editor comments, it may be rejected without peer review.
1. ICMIII's policy is to obtain at least two reviews per paper; however, papers first undergo an initial quality/relevance assessment by the editor upon receipt. At this stage, submissions are also screened for plagiarism using Similarity Check.
2. Editor selects suitable reviewers and sends your manuscript to them.
3. Reviewers are allowed time to complete their review and submit comments to the editor.
4. Reviewers provide comments aimed to help create a better manuscript. Reviewers will recommend that:
The manuscript is acceptable for publication.
The manuscript requires further revisions.
The manuscript is not acceptable for publication.
5. Editor makes a publication decision based on the reviews and sends out a decision letter.
6. If your manuscript needs modifications:
You may resubmit after revisions have been made.
Editor decides whether to accept revised manuscript or refer it back to reviewers for further comment.
Editor makes final decision.
7. Once accepted, your manuscript will begin the registration and production process.